HomeLoginSite MapContact Us
Click to submit search
  Donate Now!
SMA ResearchFSMA CommunitySMA Fundraising

Connect with Families of SMA:




Ask the Expert
Display a Printer Friendly Version This Page

For Commonly Asked Questions - Searchable Answers:
Type a keyword in the box below:


DISCLAIMER: This feature is provided for informational purposes only.
The answers you receive from FSMA experts are not intended to be a substitute for individual medical advice in diagnosing or treating a health problem.  The FSMA Ask the Expert feature is a resource for general, nonurgent questions. It is not a substitute for a doctor's visit.  You should contact a professional health care provider if you have any specific questions about your or your child's medical condition.
Questions or situations requiring immediate attention should be directed to your or your child's doctor. If he or she can't be reached, call the nearest urgent care or emergency department.  Call your doctor, 9-1-1 or visit your local emergency department if you have an urgent or emergency question.

Please keep in mind that Families of SMA does not, as an organization, support or endorse any particular treatment or therapy. All medical information presented should be discussed with a qualified physician.


Site Map Contact Us Privacy Policy Legal Terms & Conditions